Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tucson Fashion

It thought I'd share this necklace I made using the new beads available at our Gem Mall booth in Tucson.  I needed a long, wraparound necklace to compliment the shirt in the background of the photo above.  The pink and purple beads matched perfectly and I added the turquoise ovals to add contrast. Each beaded segment is spaced apart using textured cable chain. Using small lengths of chain to connect beaded eye pins can help beaders of all skill levels create quality jewelry in the latest fashion to coordinate any outfit.

2 comments:

JN said...

Gorgeous necklace! Thank you for sharing!

Marilyn Gonzales said...

This is exactly the style I love, there are so many combinations one can mix from your selection of beads to make beautiful creations..keep it up guys!! :)